Medical School training (completely) inadequate for teaching Doctors about Nutrition and Prevention. Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis & other diseases are largely related to the saturated fat (animal) consumed and lack of fresh raw fruits and vegetables, whole grains, beans that we eat. Doctors must be taught 2 years of nutrition and prevention before all else:
- Integrating nutrition as a theme throughout the medical school curriculum
- What Do Resident Physicians Know about Nutrition? An Evaluation of Attitudes, Self-Perceived Proficiency and Knowledge
- Plant-Based Diets: A Physician’s Guide
- Vegetable Cost Metrics Show That Potatoes and Beans Provide Most Nutrients Per Penny
- Defining Powerhouse Fruits and Vegetables: A Nutrient Density Approach
- The Past, Present, and Future of Nutrition and Cancer: Part 1-Was A Nutritional Association Acknowledged a Century Ago?
- A plant-based diet for the prevention and treatment of type 2 diabetes
- A plant-based diet and animal protein: questioning dietary fat and considering animal protein as the main cause of heart disease
- The Comparative Anatomy of Eating
- Veganism: A Truth Whose Time Has Come
MILK/DAIRY PRODUCTS: (dairy products are worse for our health than eating meat?):
- Natural occurrence of steroid hormones in food
- Milk’s Role as an Epigenetic Regulator in Health and Disease
- Milk–the promoter of chronic Western diseases.
- Diet and Parkinson’s disease: a potential role of dairy products in men.
- Milk—A Nutrient System of Mammalian Evolution Promoting mTORC1-Dependent Translation
- Milk disrupts p53 and DNMT1, the guardians of the genome: implications for acne vulgaris and prostate cancer
- Milk intake and risk of hip fracture in men and women: A meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies
- Milk intake and risk of mortality and fractures in women and men: cohort studies
- Milk and lactose intakes and ovarian cancer risk in the Swedish Mammography Cohort
- Hormones in Dairy Foods and Their Impact on Public Health – A Narrative Review Article
- Calcium, Dairy Products, and Bone Health in Children and Young Adults: A Reevaluation of the Evidence
- Milk and Prostate Cancer: The Evidence Mounts
- How Much Pus is in Milk?
- Deconstructing the Dairy Is Natural Myth in 14 Steps
- Milk: No Longer Recommended or Required
- What’s Wrong with Dairy Products?
- White Lies: The harmful effects of cow’s milk and dairy products
- Boning Up on Calcium: Why Plant Calcium is Best
- The Comparative Anatomy of Eating (carnivore, herbivore, omnivore anatomies compared)
- Diet Away Erectile Dysfunction
- The Protein Myth
- Calcium in Plant-Based Diets
- Chewing the Fat: How a plant-based diet provides all the essential fats you need – and why animal fats are particularly detrimental to health
- Veggie Health for Kids: Why vegetarian and vegan diets are the healthiest and safest option for children.
- Exposure to Bovine Leukemia Virus Is Associated with Breast Cancer: A Case-Control Study
- Bovine Leukemia Virus DNA in Human Breast Tissue
- Bovine Leukosis Virus (BLV) on U.S. Dairy Operations, 2007
- Virus in cattle linked to human breast cancer